Submitting reports and documents - students
A student commits to provide the following documents upon the completion of the mobility:
- certificate or other document issued by the receiving institution confirming the beginning and end of mobility
- transcript of records after the studies or training
- final testing of language skills after the end of mobility using the OLS system
- submitting a report via MT+ upon receiving a prompt a day after the end of mobility
EC Information Tools
The Mobility Tool+ is an information system that allows Erasmus+ grant recipients to create and manage project information, manage mobility participants’ reports, and submit a final report on the project to a national agency. National agencies use the Mobility Tool + to monitor and verify project information that the recipient has entered into the system at any time, anywhere.
Online Linguistic Support (OLS) is a tool of the European Commission to monitor the impact of mobility on language skills and promote language training to enhance the quality of mobility within the Erasmus+ program. OLS tool enables the European Commission, national agencies, and especially the institutions to manage and monitor the progress of participants in their language skills. OLS allows the participants to test the language skills before and after mobility and to attend the language course.
The Academy of Arts recognizes student mobility abroad based on
- Learning agreement if:
- Before starting the mobility the student has a duly filled in and signed Learning agreement, which must be approved by the Erasmus+ Institutional Coordinator at the Academy of Arts, the host institution and must also be signed by the student
- Any necessary changes to the Learning Agreement that the student needs to do upon arrival at the host university must be completed and formally documented within one month of his arrival. Necessary changes must be agreed and signed by all three parties.
- Learning agreement for traineeship if:
- Before starting the mobility, the student has a pre-arranged and duly signed Programme of the Traineeship, which must be approved by the Erasmus+ Institutional Coordinator at the Academy of Arts, the receiving organization and the student
- Any necessary changes to the Programme of the Traineeship that the student needs to do upon the arrival to the organization must be completed and formally documented within one month after the arrival. Necessary changes must be agreed and signed by all three parties.
Details about the recognition of individual courses and the entire recognition procedure will be provided by the Vice-Dean for Education of the particular Faculty or the Vice-Rector for Education prior to leaving for mobility.
In the preparatory phase, each candidate for mobility shall obtain signatures and specify the method of recognition of the selected and passed courses in the Mobility Application: AU_Ziadost_o_mobilitu_formular.doc
Submitting of report and documents - Teachers and the Academy staff
All Academy staff whose business trip takes place through the Erasmus+ programme must, after completing mobility, immediately submit the following documents to the Academy of Arts:
- a travel order* with all relevant and original travel, insurance and accommodation documents.
- a certificate from the receiving institution or another document confirming the beginning and end of the mobility
- submitting a report through Mobility Tool+ upon being prompted to do so next day after the end of mobility
*All Academy of Arts staff travel abroad based on a travel order approved and signed (by the Institutional Coordinator or Rector) IN ADVANCE, which is settled in accordance with the valid Travel Compensation Act no. 283/2002 Coll. as amended, and the Academy of Arts internal directive. Part of the travel order must be a pre-approved teaching program or training program signed by three parties (the Erasmus Institutional Coordinator or the Rector at the Academy of Arts in Banská Bystrica, receiving institution, university employee).